About Mountain High Kitchen & Bath
At Mountain High Kitchen & Bath, we provide high-quality cabinetry for your kitchen and bathroom remodeling needs. It is your home so make it the way that you like it at manufacturer direct pricing. We are proud of our large selection of 100% real wood cabinetry that is in stock and ready for fast delivery or same-day self-pickup. Don't delay your project for weeks or months.
Our cabinetry is easy to assemble which will leave you hard-pressed to find another product that boasts this level of design, style, and ease of construction at such an amazing cost.
How do our cabinets work? Our cabinets are designed to combine luxurious wood surfaces with supporting heavy-duty strength plywood. This design is the key to keeping your costs low while still creating a strong and long-lasting product.
Our cabinets are designed to be accessible to all types of customers and are manufactured with affordability for the end-user in mind. They are of exceptional value and will add to the ambiance of any property where they are installed.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mountain High Kitchen & Bath extends the following limited lifetime warranty (“Limited Warranty”) to the original Purchaser (“You” or “Your”) of a cabinet or vanity distributed by Us (each, a “Product”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to Products sold to the original Purchaser. We warrant to You that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and maintenance, for the applicable warranty period.
What Does the Limited Warranty Cover?
Subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth in this Limited Warranty, We warrant to You that each Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. The warranty period for Your Product is for as long as You own the dwelling or structure in which Your Product was originally installed
The Limited Warranty does not apply to Products that are:
1. installed or used outdoors;
2. used for purposes for which it is not designed or intended by Us;
3. which has been subjected to misuse, vandalism, abuse, negligence, accident, or unauthorized modifications;
4. which has been improperly stored (if the Product must be stored, it should be covered and stored in a humidity and temperature-controlled environment, away from direct sunlight);
5. which has been improperly installed, cleaned, or maintained (for more information regarding the proper use and care of the Product, please consult the applicable Use and Care Instructions that accompanied the Product.
6. which has been subjected to improper temperature, moisture and/or humidity extremes. revised
7. damaged by fire, flood, acts of God, or other external causes beyond our control; and/or
8. exhibiting normal wear and tear.